Saturday, November 27, 2010

I love Swagbucks!


I just got this for $9.97- tax and shipping included (reg. $59.99 at Target). How? I signed up for Swagbucks a few months ago and since then have been racking up $5 Amazon gift cards since. What are Swagbucks you ask? Well, it's digital dollars you earn just by doing what many of us love to do when we are online: searching, shopping, surveys, watch videos, etc... . It's easy, free, and legitimate! You do not have to install anything if you do not wish but I have found that if I use their search engine as my home page as well as the toolbar you can add on, then I am more inclined to use Swagbucks and therefore win more. The more effort you put into it, the quicker you will earn Swagbucks but really, they are easy to get just by doing everyday searches, participating in the quick daily poll, and doing a survey every now and then. I put minimal effort into it and look what I got!


So what are you gonna buy with your Swagbucks? Sign up under my referral link simply by clicking below. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. It's like Google but with you actually get rewarded for using it!

                                                    Sign up here for Swagbucks

1 comment:

  1. I use the Swagbucks too. I have some Amazon gift cards that I am saving....for what I haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete