Thursday, August 12, 2010

Build-A-Bear Shop and Rewards (Stuff for Stuff Club)

Like so many other kids, my daughter loves to go to Build-A-Bear. The one we go to at our local mall is very roomy making it easy for toddlers to get around without getting lost or too overwhelmed. The staff is very sweet too, making each child feel special as they bring their new animal to "life". True, it can be a little costly if you buy everything at once but we have found it much easier on the wallet to pick an animal and then go back later for accessories. A big plus is that Build-A-Bear offers a free rewards card program where you accumulate points with each purchase. After $100 worth of points, we recently received a $10 off coupon. That's a free outfit for my daughter's beloved Fluffy or Coco. We've also received other promotional coupons one of which was for $12.00 off (that's a free bear if you choose one priced at $12.00). I just wish they would have had Build-A-Bear when I was little!

The Build-A-Bear website is fun for kids and a great place to browse what you will find in the store. You can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest (and first!) follower!

    I, too, wish they had build-a-bear when I was little. Instead, I gorged myself of American Girl dolls and outfits - they were equally expensive!

    ReplyDelete